What to Bring
- Toiletries, personal care items, such as soaps (hand & body), shampoo-conditioners, etc...
- Due do sanitary reasons, homes do not supply bath mats, if you feel you will need one please bring one along.
- Necessary tools for cleaning up after your pet, for example a scoop & bags. (if you will be bringing a pet)
- Paper Products- (paper towels/napkins/coffee filters/extra toilet paper, etc)
- Extra Trash bags.
- Laundry soap- for homes with washer/dryer
- Beach towels or extra towels if your home has a hot tub, we supply a limited amount.
- Charcoal for your BBQ grill. If your home has propane we will supply that.
- Drinking water can be purchased at the local grocery store. Our water supply comes from private wells, some homes have hard water.
- Binoculars for viewing wildlife and freighters.
- Camera and/or video camera.
Things we supply If we forgot to re-stock any of these items, just ask, we will be happy to supply them for you!
- Dish soap and Dishwasher soap (for homes that have dishwashers)
- *Limited supply* of toilet paper. (what is on spindle, + one full roll, per bathroom)
- *Limited supply* of trash bags. (One lining can, + one extra, per can)
- Mouse traps (you are in the wilderness!)
- Box/floor or ceiling fan, one per room. (does not apply for homes that have air conditioning)
Each of our homes has the following items
- Coffee maker
- Television (your home lists whether you get Satellite TV or Regular TV)
- BBQ grill (your home lists what type, Gas or Charcoal)
- Fully furnished kitchen, such as utensils, pots/pans, cups/glasses, bowls/plates, etc.
- Bedding, such as pillows, blankets, sheets
- Limited amount of towels (we guarantee one set per guest) Please notify us if the home is short.
- Refrigerator and Stove with oven, or Convection oven