What to Bring
- Toiletries, personal care items, such as soaps (hand & body), shampoo-conditioners, etc.
- Due to sanitary reasons, homes do not supply bathmats. If you feel you will need one, please bring one along.
- Necessary tools for cleaning up after your pet, for example a scoop and bags.
- Paper Products (paper towels/paper plates/napkins/coffee filters/extra toilet paper, etc.).
- Trash bags.
- Laundry soap for homes with washer/dryer.
- Beach towels and bathing suits for swimming and/or hot tub use.
- Charcoal for the BBQ grill. If your home has propane, we will supply that.
- Drinking water can be purchased at the local grocery store. Our water supply comes from private wells, which may have minerals that can result in rust and/or an unpleasant odor.
- Binoculars for viewing wildlife and freighters.
- Camera and/or video camera.
- Food and beverages.
- Life vests for children for waterfront homes, or homes that provide water toys such as kayaks.
Things we supply
- Dish soap and dishwasher soap (for homes that have dishwashers).
- *Limited supply* of toilet paper (one full roll per bathroom).
- *Limited supply* of trash bags (one lining can + one extra per can).
- Mouse traps (you are in the wilderness).
- 1 standard size adult life vest per kayak for homes with kayaks.
Each of our homes has the following items
- Coffee maker
- Television (your home lists whether the home has Satellite TV, Smart TV, or Regular TV)
- BBQ grill (your home lists the type, propane or charcoal)
- Fully furnished kitchen with utensils, pots/pans, cups/glasses, bowls/plates, etc.
- Bedding, such as pillows, blankets and sheets.
- Limited number of towels (one set per guest).
- Refrigerator and stove with oven or convection oven.
- Box/floor or ceiling fan, one per room (does not apply to homes that have air conditioning).
- Bonfire pits
How to dispose of fish guts and remains from small game hunting
Double bag and put the fish or animal remains in the freezer until the day you leave, then put them in the trash. Make sure the lid is secure on the trash can to deter the bears.