Check out is 9am peak season (Labor Day - Memorial Day) & 10 am all other times. There is a $50 fee pr hour for any unapproved late departures.
- Put all trash in cans provided outside for pick up, someone will arrive shortly after check out to take care of it.
All trash must be in cans with lids secured. Please DO NOT leave trash outside of cans for animals to tear into and spread all over yard.
- Wash & put away any dishes used, or load and start dishwasher. **please be sure to push start
- Make sure to take leftover food from fridge & freezer.
- Scrape grills & wash any utensils used.
- Leave all wet towels in bathroom tub or shower.
- Please do not re-make beds that were used.
- Be sure any furniture, TV cords, & remotes are how you found them.
- Return kayaks, canoes & life vests to where you found them.
- Check home for personal belongings, such as phone cords, clothing and towels. *shipping & handling fees apply to return any items left behind.
- Clean up outside area (cig butts/trash/cans) and return furniture to how you found it.
- If you have a pet, please be sure you have cleaned up after it, inside & out!
- Report anything that may have been damaged during your stay.
- Turn heat down to 60, or turn air conditioning off.
- Make sure all windows & doors are locked EXCEPT the main door.
- Shut off all lights, appliances, space heaters/fans.. etc.
- Leave key on kitchen table OR counter, the housekeeper will arrive shortly after your departure and will return it for you! If you accidentally take the key home with you please return ASAP to avoid fees to change the locks.
*Failure to follow check out procedures or leaving a home in such a condition that requires excessive cleaning beyond the normal amount required may result in an additional charge to your card on file.
*We inspect homes for damages after each departure. We understand things can be missed so it is important that any prior damages are reported with in the first 24 hours of your stay to avoid being held responsible. Any damaged or missing items will be charged to the card on file.