- CHECK IN TIME IS 3pm OR LATER: If you arrive earlier than 3 we can not guarantee your home will be ready for you and you may have to wait. We can not give out keys to homes until the office is notified the home is ready for you.
- DIRECTIONS TO OFFICE: When you get off the ferry, follow the main road (M-134, also called Channel Rd) 7.6 miles, we are a log building on the left, immediately following Esthers Mexican Restaurant.
- YOU MUST CHECK IN AT THE OFFICE FIRST: DO NOT go directly to the home, even if you are a repeat and have been there before. You MUST check in at the office, at which time you will Pay any balance due and get your key and directions to your home. Our directions give you exact instructions on how to get to the home, we DO NOT give out home addresses as GPS units do not work well on the Island and you could get lost.
- LATE ARRIVALS, OR IN THE EVENT THE OFFICE IS CLOSED: There is a check in Box located to the left of the front door at the office, and will have a packet with your name and the name of your home on it. Everything you need will be inside the envelope, including directions to your home and a key. Payment is due on arrival, if you have a balance there will be a rent envelope in your packet with instructions. If you know you will be arriving late and you plan to put the balance on a card please call prior and I can take care of that for you!
- CONTACT INFO: Your paperwork will have the office number on it, as well as cell numbers in case of an emergency. (I typically forward the office number to my cell so you should always be able to reach me on that.. if I have service! :) If you have any problems or need anything at all once you arrive at your home please call so we can help.
- GUESTS: If you have guests that will be staying with you and will be arriving at a later time please make sure they will know how to get to the home, (we are happy to send you directions in advance that can be given to your guests) There is not someone at the office 24 hours a day, and with cell phone coverage being what it is on the Island they may not be able to reach you for help.
Please review the Rental Terms and What to Bring for more information: You are responsible for everyone in your party, make sure they know the rules and what amenities are in the home.
We can not be held accountable if your group expects something different!