What to Bring
- Toiletries, personal care items, such as soap/shampoo
- Paper Products- we supply 1 full roll of toilet paper per bathroom.
- Extra Trash bags- we supply a limited # of bags for your stay
- Laundry soap- for homes with washer/dryer
- Beach towels or extra towels if your home has a hot tub, we supply a limited amount.
- Charcoal for your BBQ grill. If your home has propane we will supply that.
- Drinking water can be purchased at the local grocery store. Our island has hard water!
- Binoculars for viewing wildlife and freighters.
- Camera and/or video camera.
Things we supply If we forgot to re-stock any of these items, just ask, we will be happy to supply them for you!
- Dish soap
- 1 Roll of Toilet Paper per bathroom, if you need more there is a grocery store
- Limited amount of trash bags
- Mouse traps (you are in the wilderness!)
- Box fan or floor fan (1 per bedroom, but this does not apply if the home already has Air conditioning, or ceiling fans)
Each of our homes has the following items
- Coffee maker
- Television (your home lists whether you get Satellite TV or Regular HDTV)
- BBQ grill (your home lists what type, Gas or Charcoal)
- Fully furnished kitchen, such as utensils, pots/pans, cups/glasses, bowls/plates, etc.
- Bedding, such as pillows, blankets, sheets
- Limited amount of towels
- Refrigerator and Stove with oven, or Convection oven
Before you check out
- wash and put away all dishes, or start dishwasher
- take garbage outside to containers
- throw out left-over food from fridge
- put furniture back where you found it
- if you unplugged electronics such as video players or satellite tv, make sure its ready for the next guest
- clean up inside and outside after your pet
- leave key where instructed & check the home for belongings
If you leave the home excessively dirty, there will be an additional fee.
If your unapproved late check-out interferes with our cleaning schedule, there will be an additional fee.
We DO inspect the homes for damages and missing items after each guest. Any missing items will be charged to the credit card on file.
If you take the key with you; please return it or there will be a fee to change the locks.
Please try not to leave your personal belongings in the home. Make sure you check all outlets for camera and phone cords! We will have to charge a fee for shipping things back to you, plus postage.