Pet Policy and Fees
Failure to follow our pet policy that would require excessive cleaning due to hair on furniture or bedding, cleaning up after your pet outside, or damages caused to the home or property will be billed accordingly to the card on file.
- Pet friendly homes are clearly listed under the homes amenities.
- We DO NOT discriminate on pet size or breed, But we DO trust that all pets staying at our homes have responsible owners!
- When booking with a pet there is an extra fee. This fee is $25 per pet. *This fee has been recently reduced because we want to make it affordable for responsible pet owners to bring along their fur family, however in doing so we will be forced to be more strict on charging any extra fees necessary for those who disregard the policy all together.
- ALL pet friendly homes have a max of 1 to 2 pets, if you are not sure please inquire prior to booking.
- We are sorry, but cats are not allowed.
- All pets MUST be reported. If you bring a pet and do not report it, (or bring more pets than what was reported), the card on file will be charged for the required fees.
- Pets are NOT allowed in homes that are not pet friendly. If you bring a pet to a home that is not pet friendly you will be asked to leave immediately, with no refund, and will be charged a fee of $200 to return the home to pet free. *You may be transferred to a pet friendly home if there is one available.
- You must clean up after your pet, inside and out. *Please bring the necessary tools to do so.
- Pets are NOT ALLOWED on the beds or furniture.
- Pets are NOT to be left at homes alone UNLESS CRATED. (or left alone if they will bark the whole time and disrupt the neighbors).
- Never let your dogs roam onto neighboring property.
Please note: We love pets and would like to allow them in all homes, but some owners would prefer not to. Our pet policy is not because we think your pet will misbehave, it's because of pet hair, messes, and scents that each pet leaves behind, (which can greatly affect the quality of the next guests stay).