Dog Policy and Fees
- When booking with a pet there is an extra fee. This fee is $70 per week, or $10 per day, per pet. Most pet friendly homes have a maximum of 1-2 pets, although there may be exceptions.. please inquire. Each unit lists whether or not dogs are allowed on its amenities. (Will read No pets allowed, or Pet friendly).
- Cats are not allowed in any homes.
- All pets MUST be reported. If you bring a pet and do not report it, (or bring more pets than what was reported), we will charge the credit card on file for the required fees.
- Pets are NOT allowed in homes that are not pet friendly. If you bring a pet to a "no pet home" you may be asked to leave immediately, with no refund. The card on file will be charged the pet fee, along with a fee to return the home to 'pet free', which will require extensive cleaning and include the cost to wash all bedding. *You may be transferred to a pet friendly home if there is one available.
- You must clean up after your pet, inside and out. Please do not let your dog mess all over the lawn and then leave it for us to clean up. We do not enjoy cleaning up after other peoples pets but will do so if required.. for a fee.
- Pets are NOT ALLOWED on the beds or furniture. If we detect that dogs have been on beds or furniture (ie hair & pet scent) and will require excessive cleaning, the card on file will be charged any fee required for shampooing and/or laundry.
- Dogs are never to be left unattended at homes UNLESS crated. Failure to crate a pet that results in damage to a home will be at the guests expense.
Please note: We are pet lovers at Northern Properties, and understand if you want to bring your fur-family with you! We wish all of our homes were pet friendly, however not all of our home owners feel the same. (Some are not pet owners themselves, some have allergies, and some have experienced situations where there has been damage to their homes because of guests failure to follow the pet policy, so they no longer allow pets) Please be sure to follow our policy so that the pet friendly homes we do have will continue to allow pets in their homes!