New Policy- If you are arriving during our Off Peak Season (after Labor Day), payment is due 7 days prior to your arrival. Please plan accordingly. We can no longer give keys out to homes that are not paid for in advance.
Submit by: Fax: 906-493-6944 Email: email@example.com Mail: 29507 E Channel Rd, Drummond Island, MI 49726
YOU WILL NOT HAVE A RESERVATION UNTIL THIS FORM IS COMPLETE AND TURNED IN
INITIAL EACH # ABOVE, AND SIGN BELOW
- I have read and understand all Rental terms, and will be responsible for my guests and/or pets.
- I authorize Northern Properties (NP) to charge any balance due, and for any damages or charges incurred, to my credit card provided.
- I have read the Check-In instructions and will be prepared to pay my balance upon arrival, not departure.
- I understand the cancellation policy, located on the Rental terms.
- I also understand that I cannot ask for money back for any reason that is not hindering our stay in the rental home, or that can be handled/fixed by NP. (If the incident is not fixable, and is hindering your stay, NP will move you to another home, at our expense, with no refund- unless the home is a downgrade)
- If anyone in my group has an issue with the rental home, or cleanliness of the rental home, it is my responsibility as the card holder, to contact NP.
- I am responsible for making sure that everyone in my group knows the rental terms and has a complete description of the home.
- I understand that NO vehicles of any kind are allowed on the lawn or shoreline. Including 4-wheelers, jeeps, motorcycles AND snowmobiles. If driving on the lawn results in damage to the drain field, I will be charged repair costs, which could be as much as $5000. I will make sure my group knows this.
- I also understand that before bringing a pet or a boat, I must check with NP to make sure the home will accommodate either one. (NP does not pay dock space if you bring a boat to a home with no dock or low water)
- I understand that check in time is 3pm, and that it is my responsibility to check out on time or there is a fee. (check out time is 9am for peak season, 10am for off peak season)
City, State, Zip__________________________________________
Ph # s ________________________________________________
Debit cards are not accepted on this form!
Expiration Date____________3 digits on back__________
Arrival Date _____________________Departure Date ______________________
Rental Home______________________________ # of guests ______ Pets _____
(pets must be approved and are only allowed in pet friendly homes)
Put a check next to the following statements that pertain to your reservation
Reserve the home for me_____ I already reserved it online or over the phone______
Take the full deposit amount of $_______ (deposit amount can be found online in the description of the home)
I gave my card # over the phone ______ I paid my deposit online _____